Monday, April 14, 2014

A Blue and Brown Easter

I love hosting holidays. And I love our community. So the chance to host Easter for a small group of our friends is wonderful! I also love doing different themes for the decor. A few years back, at our old house, I did a blue and brown theme for the decor. Here are some pictures from that special day. I hope this will help give you some ideas for your Easter...

Blue and Brown ~

Blue-dyed eggshell centerpieces on each table. the eggs are nestled in moss.
Fill the eggshells with water and blue and white flowers, add blue candy eggs.

Coffee bar - I used my blue and brown transferware china for the occasion.

Different shades ob blue, white and natural brown eggs fill the hurricane glass for the buffet centerpiece.
The dessert buffet - complete with blue and white candy eggs!

Dessert Table with blue and white tablecloth and polka-dot napkins.

Everyone brought filled eggs to hide and share, this large basket with ribbon was used to disperse them.

This year even our family dressed in blue!


Sweet Abby, I loved this blue and white striped dress.

Our spunky Zoe - always the clown!

Xavier's first Easter with us - I love his sweet face in this picture.

A visiting lamb to pet made this an especially memorable Easter for the kids!
What a sweet memory this Easter was for us in our old house! I hope it gave you some inspiration. Next post will highlight another Easter decor theme... yellow and green! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment