Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Touches of Spring

 The snow has finally melted around here, and is no longer hiding in the nooks & crannies of the rolling hills.  Thank goodness, because I have Spring Fever so bad, I almost couldn't stand it any longer!  And I love me some snow.  But as we near April, enough is enough.

But I have eked out some Springtime touches inside the house.  Take a look at some close ups of a few vignettes around the Living Room:
Living Rm - sitting area with Entry Way in the background 
Touches of spring in the country - a bulb blooming & some newly shed deer antlers.
My Great-Grandmothers antique side table topped with spring eggs & an orchid
Some moss and glass balls - a nod to growing up in the lush Pacific Northwest
Living Room bookshelves hold a few flowers - these shelves are always a work in progress!
I hope you are beginning to see and enjoy the signs of Spring where you live.  New life every year... always a miracle of design!  Speaking of new life, I'm already making plans for a beautiful Easter celebration and can't wait to share the details with you as we prepare for this wonderful time of year.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment