Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dining Room - Before and After

Continuing our Before and After series (or "during" in most cases!), we now move to the Dining Room.  It is adjacent to the Living Room and so it has the same wall color and window treatments.  Something I'm hoping to remedy for the home owners.  But take a look at what we have done so far:
Dining Room - before (notice the ice on the right window?!)
Dining Room - after (the Spring sun is streaming in today!)
Dining Room - after from a different view looking into the kitchen
 As you can see, spring is making its way into the Dining Room too, in the form of mossy green cat tail balls.  I love these things!  Coming up tomorrow... the kitchen.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might check things
    out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page again.

    Feel free to visit my blog - Dining Room Designs

    ReplyDelete