Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And So It Begins...

Welcome to Stardust Designs!  I’m excited to start a blog about all things involving design (interior, exterior, nature, life… you name it!) and thought this would be a good time to start being January and all.

So let me dive right in… here is my newest design subject:  Our house. 


I’m starting you all off slowly, with an exterior shot.  We’ll get to the inside soon!

We have been homeowners and DIYers for 10 years now, but ironically find ourselves renting out the house we own while renting/staging this house that we live in.  Long story… more on that later.  We moved in the day before Thanksgiving (in 5 degree snowy weather!) and now that the holidays are over, we are settling in.  Its big, its beautiful inside and out, but in need of some style and a little updating.

My goal?  To find good solutions for bringing our own design into a house we rent. 

Stay tuned… I’m learning as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment