Thursday, October 6, 2011

September Shower

A garden party wedding shower in our yard - thrown for my sweet friend Jessica.

At the end of September I got the wonderful pleasure of hosting an outdoor Wedding Shower at our home.   The day was a perfect - warm and golden - one of the last like that before our fall starts here.  Love these Eastern Washington long summers!  

We threw the shower as a team of friends (always my favorite way to entertain), with each lady taking a different role.  Since I was providing the location, I also provided the tables, chairs, linens, and beverages.  My friends took care of the food, games & program responsibilities.  And we all put together the decor and flowers.  Its so much easier to throw a party this way, and so much more enjoyable!

I'll be sharing some fun decor ideas and details of the shower in the days to come.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment