Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Psalms 3:3-5

It seems like lately we have been surrounded by friends and family going through heart-breakingly difficult times in their life.  Whether its health related, family related, or job related - they are facing life changing challenges.  My heart breaks for them and I often feel at a loss for words I can give to comfort them.  Thankfully, God hears the groaning of our hearts and comfort can be found in His Word.  So, I've offered this verse to a few dear friends lately and wanted to share it with you.  It may bring you or someone you know comfort and encouragement.

Psalms 3:3-5
 3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me,
   my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
4 I call out to the LORD,
   and he answers me from his holy mountain.
 5 I lie down and sleep;
   I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment